Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Second Treetment

My second treatment occurred at 3:15 PM 06/04/2013.  These photos were taken at 12:20 PM 06/05/2013.

Process:I washed my hands. Then soaked that finger for 5 minutes in warm water.  After 5 minutes I dried my finger as best I could with a paper towel.  I then applied one drop to the top of the wart.  Using the tip of the dropper I spread the gel around. The gel covered the whole wart and barely touched the normal skin all around the entire perimeter of the wart.

Pain: 2 For the first hour I didn't feel any pain.  It was as if the wart was absorbing the gel.  At about the hour mark I started feeling a kind of minor burning sensation.  Most of the time this was a pain level 1 but it would kind of pulse to a 2 on occasion.  After 3 hours from the application of the gel I no longer noticed any pain.  However when putting on my socks this morning I disturbed the wart and felt about a pain level 1 again.






1 comment: